Microsoft Surface Pro
Intel Core m3 / 128GB SSD / 4GB RAM
- The ultimate laptop with versatility of a studio and tablet
- 2.5x faster than Surface Pro 3 with a 7th Gen Intel Core processor
- Get more done with all day battery life––50% more battery life than Surface Pro 4
- Newly redesigned front-facing speakers and quieter fanless cooling system
- Surface Pro Signature Type Cover and Surface Pen sold separately
- 1-year limited warranty
- Software : Windows 10 Pro Office 365 30-day trial
- Dimensions : 11.50 x 7.93 x 0.33 in (292.10 x 201.42 x 8.5 mm)
- Weight: m3: 1.69 lbs (768 g) / i5: 1.70 lbs (770 g) / i7: 1.73 lbs (784 g)
- Storage : Solid state drive (SSD) options: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB4
- Display : Screen: 12.3" PixelSense Display Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI) Aspect Ratio: 3:2 Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Battery life : Up to 13.5 hours video playback2
- Processor: Intel 7th Gen Core m3, i5, or i7
- Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 615 (m3) Intel HD Graphics 620 (i5) Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 (i7)
- Security : TPM chip for enterprise security Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Memory : 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB RAM
- Wireless: Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible, Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology
- Ports : Full-size USB 3.0/ microSDXC card reader/ Surface Connect/ 3.5mm Headset jack/ Mini DisplayPort/ Cover port
- Cameras, video, and audio : Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing)/ 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video/ 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p Full HD video/ Dual microphones / 1.6W Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
- Exterior : Volume key and power key Surface Pen (sold separately) Surface Keyboard (sold separately) Surface Mouse (sold separately)
- Sensors : Ambient light sensor Accelerometer Gyroscope
- What's in the box :Surface Pro Power supply Quick Start Guide Safety and warranty documents
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Model: 1796
Before you make a commitment to buy a Microsoft-certified refurbished Surface or Surface PRO from Surface Sales you might have a number of questions that need answers.
Who refurbishes Microsoft Surface products for resale?
Products refurbished for resale by Surface Sales are processed by the manufacturer, Microsoft. If a service company like Synnex Corporation, that specializes in refurbishment and related services, completes the process, there will be a Surface Sales’ acknowledgement that reads, “Microsoft Authorized Refurbished or 3rd Party Refurbished.”
Where do refurbished units come from?
The refurbished units sold by Surface Sales include customer returns, and demo units, as well as damaged units that come from shipping and overstock.
Can I expect my factory refurbished unit to look and work like new?
Microsoft Surface refurbished products generally look as if they are new and are expected to work like new. Cosmetic grades with very minor blemishes are sometimes provided by third party refurbishers.
What return policy is included in Surface Sales’ refurbished product sales?
Surface Sales does not accept any returns. All units are, though covered by a warranty and the manufacturer (Microsoft) is responsible for the repair or replacement of defective or damaged units during the warranty period. All units are supplied with full warranty details as well as contact information.
Can I purchase an extended warranty if I buy a refurbished Microsoft Surface product?
All Microsoft CPO/factory refurbished commercial units are eligible for the standard extended warranty. The extended warranty provides an additional two years’ hardware warranty as well as two years of technical support from the Microsoft Answer Desk. It also covers you for accidental damage against drops and spills for two years.
Do you have additional information about Microsoft’s refurbishment process?
All Microsoft-certified refurbished products are screened and tested and are fully functional when supplied. Every unit has been through a thorough cleaning process and an equally thorough cosmetic inspection before being reloaded with the Windows operating system and all relevant software updates. The Microsoft Surface product is repackaged with manuals, cables, and a power cord, all in a new box prior to shipping. Please click on this link for more information.
Microsoft’s first ground-breaking Surface products were launched in June 2012, heralding the first computers that combined Microsoft hardware with its long-established, proven Windows operating system. While the Surface range continues to grow, there is the opportunity for customers looking for more competitive prices to buy Microsoft-certified refurbished products.
About Microsoft Certified Refurbished Surfaces
Refurbished Microsoft Surface devices are virtually the same as those that come new, out of the box. Some were demo models, some came from overstock, others were pre-owned and returned.
Regardless of where they came from, all have been through a rigorous process that includes:
• Diagnostic testing
• Software updates
• Hardware inspections and refurbishing
• Cosmetic quality inspections
There is no risk for consumers because all Microsoft-certified refurbished products are backed by the same warranty that new products carry.
Refurbished Surface Products from Surface Sales
Surface Sales has a wide selection of Microsoft Surface products that have been certified refurbished. These include Surface books, laptops, and studio products, as well as popular Surface accessories.
If you’re looking for a refurbished Surface product, Surface Sales is a good, safe, reliable place to start your search. We have a wide range of products for end users who represent many different industries from government to education and first responders.
We pride ourselves on being able to identify the best solutions for our customers at the best possible price. We also offer exceptional after-sales service.
When you buy a Microsoft Certified Refurbished Surface computer from Surface Sales you are assured that the device has been:
• Fully tested
• Refurbished with any necessary replacement parts required
• Thoroughly cleaned and inspected
• Rigorously checked before the Windows 10 Pro operating system is re-installed
• Repackaged as if it is a totally new product
You will also get the same standard Microsoft Surface warranty you would get if you bought a new product. This provides a one-year limited hardware warranty for hardware defects and malfunctions, together with 90 days of technical support. Once your warranty has expired, you still have the opportunity to contact Microsoft’s Answer Desk if you need help.
Choose Surface Sales for Your Certified Refurbished Microsoft Surface
When you buy a Microsoft-certified refurbished Surface you can expect substantial savings and an assurance that you will receive a unit that meets the very best Microsoft quality standards. You will receive a fully-functional unit with all the documentation you would get if you bought a totally new unit.