Microsoft Surface Laptop
Intel Core i5
- • Luxurious Alcantara material-covered keyboard
- • Ultra-thin and light laptop easily fits in your bag
- • Breeze through tasks with a powerful Intel Core processor
- • Up to 14.5 hours battery life for all-day power on the go
- • Discreetly hidden Omnisonic speakers with Dolby Audio Premium sound
- • Designed for Windows 10 S streamlined for security and superior performance
- • 1-year limited warranty
- Software : Windows 10 S Prefer to run non-Store apps? Easily switch to Windows 10 Pro for free until March 31, 2018.2
- Display : Screen: 13.5 in PixelSense Display /Resolution: 2256 x 1504 (201 PPI)/ Aspect ratio 3:2 / 3.4 million pixels / Surface Pen4 enabled / Touch: 10-point multi-touch/ Corning Gorilla Glass
- External Display: Up to two 4K UHD (@30Hz) or single 4K UHD (@60Hz)
- Processor : 7th Gen Intel Core i5 or i7
- Memory : 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB RAM
- Storage : Solid state drive (SSD) options: 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB
- Graphics: Intel HD 620 (i5)/ Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 (i7)
- Camera, video and audio : 720p HD camera (front-facing)/ Stereo microphones/ Omnisonic speakers with Dolby Audio Premium/ 3.5mm headphone jack
- Ports : USB 3.0/ 3.5mm Headset jack/ mini DisplayPort/ Surface Connect
- Wireless : Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible / Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Battery life: Up to 14.5 hours video playback
- Security : TPM chip / Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Dimensions : 12.13” x 8.79” x .57” (308.02 mm x 223.20 mm x 14.47 mm)
- Weight : i5: 2.76 lbs (1.25 kg) / i7: 2.83 lbs (1.28 kg)
- Exterior : Casing: Aluminum / Color: Platinum
- Sensor : Ambient light sensor
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty
- What's in the box:Surface Laptop / Power Supply/ Quick Start Guide/ Safety and warranty documents
Before you make a commitment to buy a Microsoft-certified refurbished Surface or Surface PRO from Surface Sales you might have a number of questions that need answers.
Who refurbishes Microsoft Surface products for resale?
Products refurbished for resale by Surface Sales are processed by the manufacturer, Microsoft. If a service company like Synnex Corporation, that specializes in refurbishment and related services, completes the process, there will be a Surface Sales’ acknowledgement that reads, “Microsoft Authorized Refurbished or 3rd Party Refurbished.”
Where do refurbished units come from?
The refurbished units sold by Surface Sales include customer returns, and demo units, as well as damaged units that come from shipping and overstock.
Can I expect my factory refurbished unit to look and work like new?
Microsoft Surface refurbished products generally look as if they are new and are expected to work like new. Cosmetic grades with very minor blemishes are sometimes provided by third party refurbishers.
What return policy is included in Surface Sales’ refurbished product sales?
Surface Sales does not accept any returns. All units are, though covered by a warranty and the manufacturer (Microsoft) is responsible for the repair or replacement of defective or damaged units during the warranty period. All units are supplied with full warranty details as well as contact information.
Can I purchase an extended warranty if I buy a refurbished Microsoft Surface product?
All Microsoft CPO/factory refurbished commercial units are eligible for the standard extended warranty. The extended warranty provides an additional two years’ hardware warranty as well as two years of technical support from the Microsoft Answer Desk. It also covers you for accidental damage against drops and spills for two years.
Do you have additional information about Microsoft’s refurbishment process?
All Microsoft-certified refurbished products are screened and tested and are fully functional when supplied. Every unit has been through a thorough cleaning process and an equally thorough cosmetic inspection before being reloaded with the Windows operating system and all relevant software updates. The Microsoft Surface product is repackaged with manuals, cables, and a power cord, all in a new box prior to shipping. Please click on this link for more information.
Microsoft’s first ground-breaking Surface products were launched in June 2012, heralding the first computers that combined Microsoft hardware with its long-established, proven Windows operating system. While the Surface range continues to grow, there is the opportunity for customers looking for more competitive prices to buy Microsoft-certified refurbished products.
About Microsoft Certified Refurbished Surfaces
Refurbished Microsoft Surface devices are virtually the same as those that come new, out of the box. Some were demo models, some came from overstock, others were pre-owned and returned.
Regardless of where they came from, all have been through a rigorous process that includes:
• Diagnostic testing
• Software updates
• Hardware inspections and refurbishing
• Cosmetic quality inspections
There is no risk for consumers because all Microsoft-certified refurbished products are backed by the same warranty that new products carry.
Refurbished Surface Products from Surface Sales
Surface Sales has a wide selection of Microsoft Surface products that have been certified refurbished. These include Surface books, laptops, and studio products, as well as popular Surface accessories.
If you’re looking for a refurbished Surface product, Surface Sales is a good, safe, reliable place to start your search. We have a wide range of products for end users who represent many different industries from government to education and first responders.
We pride ourselves on being able to identify the best solutions for our customers at the best possible price. We also offer exceptional after-sales service.
When you buy a Microsoft Certified Refurbished Surface computer from Surface Sales you are assured that the device has been:
• Fully tested
• Refurbished with any necessary replacement parts required
• Thoroughly cleaned and inspected
• Rigorously checked before the Windows 10 Pro operating system is re-installed
• Repackaged as if it is a totally new product
You will also get the same standard Microsoft Surface warranty you would get if you bought a new product. This provides a one-year limited hardware warranty for hardware defects and malfunctions, together with 90 days of technical support. Once your warranty has expired, you still have the opportunity to contact Microsoft’s Answer Desk if you need help.
Choose Surface Sales for Your Certified Refurbished Microsoft Surface
When you buy a Microsoft-certified refurbished Surface you can expect substantial savings and an assurance that you will receive a unit that meets the very best Microsoft quality standards. You will receive a fully-functional unit with all the documentation you would get if you bought a totally new unit.