DisplayPort to HDMI
Video Adapter Converter
- Easy to Use
- PC Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p
The black Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter from StarTech offers a cost-effective HDMI/Mini DisplayPort link that allows you to connect an HDMI display to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output. This saves the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility. The passive adapter cable requires a DP++ (DisplayPort++) port, which means that the DVI and the HDMI signals can also pass through the port.
Note: The adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. It is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
- Simple to use and small form factor converter makes the Mini DisplayPort backward compatible with your existing HDMI-enabled display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required, making it a simple plug-and-play solution
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms, and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to use with any of your new DisplayPort devices
- Use your DVI monitor as a secondary display