13.5" Laptop Intel Core
i5 7th Gen 7200U (2.50 GHz)
8 GB Memory 256 GB SSD
Intel HD Graphics 620 Touchscreen Windows
10 S - Platinum
Featuring a premium look and feel, the platinum 13.5" Surface Laptop from Microsoft is a compact and portable system that's designed for all-day performance. Powered by an Intel 7th Gen Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM, the Surface Laptop can efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. For storing your photos, videos, and files, it's equipped with a 256GB solid-state drive, which provides you with fast boot and load times. Its 13.5" PixelSense display, driven by integrated Intel graphics, features a 2256 x 1504 resolution and ultra-slim bezels for your viewing comfort. Moreover, it supports multi-touch so you can utilize touch gestures and commands within Windows 10 S to enhance its accessibility and efficiency.
Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Wi-Fi and pair compatible peripherals with Bluetooth 4.0 LE technology to free up its USB 3.0 port for a more important device. Should you need more storage space or functionality, you can connect an external storage device using its USB port, and a docking station to its SurfaceConnect connector for more ports. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, microphones, Dolby Audio Premium speakers, a mini DisplayPort, and a 3.5mm mic and headphone combo jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 S, which is a slimmed down version of Windows 10 that can only utilize apps within the Windows Store.
- Design and Comfort
- The Surface Laptop features an Alcantara fabric-covered keyboard, which is easy to wipe clean and provides you with a comfortable typing experience.
- Portability and Performance
- Weighing in at 2.7 pounds, the Surface Laptop is lightweight yet packs a powerful Intel processor needed to handle demanding applications. Also, it can last up to 14.5 hours of video playback, so you can work or relax all day long.
- Easily and naturally navigate through applications and programs within Windows 10 S with the touch of your fingertips thanks to the 13.5" PixelSense display with touch capabilities. It has a 2256 x 1504 resolution and thin bezels for a more immersive viewing experience. The screen also supports the Surface Pen (available separately).
Windows 10 S
- Microsoft-Verified Security
- Windows 10 S is only capable of running Microsoft Store apps, ensuring that they're Microsoft-verified for security and integrity. Also, Microsoft Edge is the default browser for Internet security, while Windows Defender keeps your system protected.
- Performance That Lasts
- Windows 10 S is optimized for performance, so you'll be able to boot and load applications quickly. Moreover, Microsoft's Edge browser runs fast and safe, so you can stream high definition content and switch across multiple apps without delay.
- Familiar Windows 10 Features
- Even though Windows 10 S is a slimmed down version of Windows 10, you'll still have access to many of Windows 10's features, such as snap, task view, and virtual desktops. There's also Cortana, Windows Ink, and Windows Hello for password-free access. If there's something missing, head over to the Windows Store to search for the app that you need.
- Cloud Convenience Plus Apps
- Microsoft OneDrive is integrated with Windows 10 S, so you'll be able to save, access, and sync your files to the cloud. If you need certain tools or to run non-Store apps, you can easily upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.